• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
aeNYLMO_460sa.gif

Fuck...I love this show.

Fable
And Viz spells it Elbaph. Nice going guys!

I got the Fable part

Hpable? LOL Viz way to fai

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There's the Kick-Heart DVD ad again.
I'm still not paying $18 dollars for an 11 minute short.

789shadow

Banned
I'm going to be honest: the entire Water Seven saga never got me to actually cry.
That honor goes to Bink's Sake in Thriller Bark. I can't fucking wait for Ian Sinclair to do that.

Best One Piece episode on Toonami yet! The whole episode was fighting, and all the feels were all over the place.

I can't even hold these feels!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Breathe, Bass, breathe! You can get through this!

Moaradin

I'm going to be honest: the entire Water Seven saga never got me to actually cry.
That honor goes to Bink's Sake in Thriller Bark. I can't fucking wait for Ian Sinclair to do that.

Yup. One Piece has plenty of feels but I was actually bawling during that scene.

Raxus

I don't know why Usopp was so fixated on the old beat up ship. I know it has a lot of sentimental view but you need to move the fuck on.
I was corrected on as well. Losing the ship put Usopp's self worth at an all time low feeling the weakest link in the crew and its going to be disposed down the line like the ship.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Oh man, I can't wait until we get to that.

I was corrected on as well. Losing the ship put Usopp's self worth at an all time low feeling the weakest link in the crew and its going to be disposed down the line like the ship.

Yup, the entirety of their argument last episode was filled with subtext.

Crocodile

The 10000x flashbacks were a drag and they went overboard trying to extract feels (LOL @ the ship) but that was a great episode nonetheless :)

BatDan

There's so many feels moments I'm looking forward to.

Seda

Even though Usopp's motive was a little unreasonably stubborn, I have to admit that the outcome and seeing Luffy balling got to me a little.

HOW DARE YOU!

Robin's desire to live is the Crowning Moment of Heartwarming for me that I sob to every time. Every time.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

that part was kinda spoiled for me cause I saw it on youtube like a month or 2 before I marathoned the series a few years ago

BatDan

Here's Soul Eater.
Notice how the hype has dropped hard ever since we entered filler.

... Wow, Asura has been nerfed hard for the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom