• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many questions I have about living arrangements in this universe. Why are 15 year old boys and girls living alone together, for example!

I generally accept that becoming a partnership in the SE is like basically like an arranged marriage, unless you're both male or both female

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
CHRONA'S BEING FUCKING EXILED?

Crona-soul-eater-31679890-500-281.gif

Jintor

That's the kind of man Sid was

I generally accept that becoming a partnership in the SE is like basically like an arranged marriage, unless you're both male or both female

Or in a threesome with loli twins, in which case I assume it's... probably more like a... sibling kind of thing.

No, not that way. Bad ToonamiGAF.

Azure J

Remake Soul Eater plz.... :(

I feel so weird being so "eh" about SE now, but I can't help it with how much divergence took place.

@Andrex - Almost forgot to mention, that song is hilaaaaaaaarious. I still have the promo VHS they mailed out for YGO's premiere in the states with that rap on it.

daveo42

Banned
Man, that's one hell of a skew from the manga. I think I'll have to try and watch from the beginning just to figure out what's actually going on here.

Crocodile

Maka is being way too emo. Large military organizations have rarely done the "nice" thing, only the thing that results in the highest likely of success while reducing casualties. Kid protagonists never understand this :/

Ehh, it's just Arizona. Who cares? Now Crona can go live somewhere nice.

Oh wait. It's Nevada. Never mind. That place is actually nice. Poor Crona.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Maka is being way too emo. Large military organizations have rarely done the "nice" thing, only the thing that results in the highest likely of success while reducing casualties. Kid protagonists never understand this :/

That's how you can tell this is filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom