• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye bye Soul Eater!

ejL7k2K.gif

I think regardless of gender Chrona is my new waifu.
Uh huh

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
T.M. Revolution always reminds me of Gundam. I really like his style, but that association to Gundam will never fade.

Here comes LOL Online.

that technically isnt T.M revolution but abingdon school boys, its sorta a same difference thing

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I blame the Aniplex writers for that "IRL" part. Unless they actually use that term in Japan.

Crocodile

So, the plot of Soul Eater NOT is that the protagonist is a halberd taking the NOT class. See, the class that Maka and Soul take is EAT, and is about fighting demons. NOT is merely about controlling your powers and not being a threat to yourself and others. Then wacky hijinx... yeah.....

Time for RAGE Art Online

So the short bus kid class?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Jintor

what happened on SAO last week

They got attacked by a bunch of fire mages. Kirito magically haxored himself into a giant using illusion magic that... actually worked and didn't explain any of it. They have to go rescue sister-cousin's wimpy classmate who's being held hostage for reasons unexplained.

I can't believe I remembered any of that

Kirito used his spriggan magic to hax the game and turn into a giant monster that one shot dudes, then he activated super speed to take leafa to a meeting between two races forming an alliance that is going to be attacked by the salamanders

daveo42

Banned

Kirito hacked the server and didn't get banned cause mods in MMOs are all like 'lol' while incest chick is all about irl stuff happening.

Oh and speed moving hack too. I think it'll end up where Kirito is actually a mod trolling everyone in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom