• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Very very very light spoilers about the emo stuff:

This is the last episode of it, guys. Just hold out.

LtNDbKz.png

Let's not pretend Maka hasn't been emo-y or annoying before, like when she had that huge beef with Black Star over nothing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
If only SE was half as popular as FMA was

Maybe then we'd actually get a proper anime remake and not the prequel made to cash in on the moe trend.
At least that's why I think Ohkubo started it. I just really wish he'd do a sequel since the manga ended in a weird place.

Maybe then we'd actually get a proper anime remake and not the prequel made to cash in on the moe trend.
At least that's why I think Ohkubo started it. I just really wish he'd do a sequel since the manga ended in a weird place.

What manga have gotten sequels by the original author that didn't completely suck besides for Trigun?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oooh, I've missed Stephenie Brown's smexy voice. There's been a serious lack of Nico Robin.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Wait, the manga ended?

Tamanon

Banned
Those cuts of forces going to the different relay stations reminds me of the GI Joe mini-series with the machine sites all over the world.

daveo42

Banned
Wait, the manga ended?

Yeah, sometime last year. I finished it up and enjoyed it pretty well. Speaking of, I have no clue who thought the voice for Mr. Mosquito (can't remember his actual name) was a good fit at all. Original arc here was much better. Hopefully we'll get to see some of the awesome stuff that Maka, Soul and Blackstar do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom