• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Time for Toonami to redeem itself through FLCL. What is FLCL you ask? Well...you'll find out when you're older. Now eat your curry.

Jintor

Can't she just log out now? I mean, she isn't in jail anymore.

she never officially logged in so she probably doesn't have access to the player UI or something. Creepmaster General stuck her brain into the program directly.

Actually that would be awesome. Cut to real life and she's just a brain in a jar.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This show is worse than GXP.

Please bring back GXP.

j4TNq0s.gif

ReiGun

So he has all the money, all the skills AND all the women! Where can I sign up to be this guy!

#shit13yearoldjapaneseboyssay

More like #shitall13yearoldboyssay

In fact, why stop at 13? I'm sure there are some dudes even in their 20's who see Kirito as their role model.

Amikami

Banned
Can't she just log out now? I mean, she isn't in jail anymore.

I don't think so. Remember she never technically logged out from Sword Art Online and is still in a coma, kinda. Since she didn't conciously log in to AO, I don't think she can consciously log out. Hell, the nerve gear might still fry her brain if something happens. Who knows.

Edit: Oh man, the Sasuke Laughs gif will always make me smile.

I THINK they said she still has the helmet from the first half from the series or something.

So does Kirito

The villain kidnapped around 300 people from SAO as they tried to log out and trapped them in ALF the same way they were trapped in SAO. Asuna is the only one actively "playing" though

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, this is the weirdest episode of FLCL. I remember in high school, this one always confused me the most at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom