• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

789shadow

Banned
iCHKyEQ1kg82Z.gif

Moaradin

SAO is practically a harem at this point and it sucks at it. Every girl in the show falls for Kirito and he doesn't even show any interest in any of them other than Asuna.

None of this makes any sense
What doesn't make sense? Sigurd is plotting with the Salamanders to kill the leaders of two in-game races. Sugu gets a call from nerd boy irl and heads to the meeting spot to warn everyone about the ambush, Kirito agrees to help. Haxlord Kirito fights some guy on roids and wins, the bad guys go away.

Jintor

On the way, come back to my place! We'll RP sex!

*puts on robe and wizard hat*

What doesn't make sense? Sigurd is plotting with the Salamanders to kill the leaders of two in-game races. Sugu gets a call from nerd boy irl and heads to the meeting spot to warn everyone about the ambush, Kirito agrees to help. Haxlord Kirito fights some guy on roids and wins, the bad guys go away.

I mean there's no reason to give a shit about any of it. It's a fuckin' videogame and there's no establishing context that sets it as an EVE-esque giving a shit experience.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How has Leafa not recognized her brother's voice yet. Considering how infatuated she is with him.

Because she's dumber than Clark Kent's friends.
At least Clark Kent changes his voice and demeanor.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You could have used that cash to buy better gear & increase your chances of rescuing Asuna. Ya know THE REASON WHY YOU ENTERED THE GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom