• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

commercials
LLShC.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yea but if Bradley was at 100% that fight would be over, only reason it isn't is because Bradley's got life threatening injuries. Bradley is the ultimate beast.

I do wonder how izumi vs bradley would be like, probably awesome with no clear winner.

daveo42

Banned
Gah, that commercial break cut there was horrible. Screw the commercials and just air it straight through. No need for breaks when father's at the door.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Bradley would stop, Izumi's lost organs would eventually do her in

horenheim fixed that remember, and izumi has trained in the snow and everywhere, so she is a master fighter that we never really get to see fully fight anybody at full strength(as far as I know)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I do wonder how izumi vs bradley would be like, probably awesome with no clear winner.

Considering she's always injured, he'd take her out no problem. The clap motion is a huge window for someone that beastly. Even Scar can barely land a hit and he's got no motion alchemy against an injured Bradley. Dude just outclasses everyone in this story by leagues and he's not even in his prime.

daveo42

Banned
horenheim fixed that remember, and izumi has trained in the snow and everywhere, so she is a master fighter that we never really get to fully fight anybody at full strength(as far as I know)

It'd be more about out-lasting Bradley, who has an unfair advantage by being a homunculus. Without that, I'd say that he'd be pretty evenly matched with either Scar or Izumi post organ fix.

Edit: Fuck ya Lin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom