• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh shit. Didn't even realize that part.

Well, technically everyone finds that part out next week. Shit only gets realer from here, especially when you realize both Scar and Hoenheim have things of their own planned. Plus the good guys lost their one of their biggest weapons against Father: Mustang's blind so he's basically useless.

Seda

Nothing like killing an entire country to become a god. Only 4 episodes left to wrap it all up. FMA: B, you are one wild and crazy ride.

Not just that. Founding a country, starting wars over hundreds of years and killing thousands from neighboring countries, and /then/ killing his country.

daveo42

Banned
Oh shit. Didn't even realize that part.

That's basically been his whole goal because he's been forever ruled by god/truth and is bound to it like everyone else. He's finally breaking out of his little flask.

This is where I'm getting off and going to bed. See you crazy space cowboys next week.

Not just that. Founding a country, starting wars over hundreds of years and killing thousands from neighboring countries, and /then/ killing his country.

Yeah, should have included all of that too. He was playing the long game there and it seems like it's worked out rather well.

MikeMyers

Who's Bob?

image.php

Crocodile

Why does GITS get its full opening but nobody else :(

FMA was amazing as always, especially tonight, but I've already seen it all before so I don't have much new to contribute :p

Road trip with Togusa! I got the snacks.

Don't forget creating an entire way of life revolving around a magical power that he himself supplies to the country.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Oh, this episode.

With the Chief.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. Or should I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom