• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Clown.
Those things are in the manga too, and they're far far far worse.

Sweet dreams.

Amikami

Banned
There is only one

Kid and Asura are fragments of Death, if Asura or Kid awaken as a true shinigami, then Lord Death dies because there is only ever one Lord Death

Kid being a fragment of his father? Or is that what it means to be the son of the reaper. I assumed Asura was related to Kid and Death in some way based on appearance alone.

I'll be checking out the manga after watching through the rest of the anime. Thanks.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Reading the Soul Eater wiki, the Clowns in the manga and the Clowns in the anime are vastly different.

Kid being a fragment of his father? Or is that what it means to be the son of the reaper. I assumed Asura was related to Kid and Death in some way based on appearance alone.

I'll be checking out the manga after watching through the rest of the anime. Thanks.

No, Kid and Asura are literally just a part of Lord Death that separated from him.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Okay, how much giggling was there during the VA session? You know somebody busted out laughing at having to refer to this as a "magic tool."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom