• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

I had once heard that Kishimoto stated that he enjoyed yaoi pairings. I have no source for this and have never cared to research but I wouldn't be surprised. I swear Kishi wants to just do it one of these days and write it.

Naruto is so gonna end up with Tenten, because its random as shit like Matt/Sora in Digimon 02.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Sasuke needs to take a page out of Kurapika's Big Book of Revenge. That's vengeance done right.

tumblr_myjhatuCAj1tnzazno1_500.gif

DA BEST

Amikami

Banned
Sasuke plays the mysterious bad boy with a tortured past a bit too hard and doesn't say shit to anyone!

I would just imagine everyone knows about the massacre of what was considered one of the strongest clans in the village. How is it not mentioned in school.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I would just imagine everyone knows about the massacre of what was considered one of the strongest clans in the village. How is it not mentioned in school.
The modus operendi of this village is "don't tell kids shit" and there is a massive cover up about the Uchihas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom