• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Ino you have to be in part of team Ino Shika Cho.

Like your parents. And your grandparents. Etc. Shouldn't be a surprise..

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"Not food boy too!"

Aren't all their families like, super close? Or was this retconned with Ino-Shika-Cho?

So much for sleeping lol guess I'll just watch something else til FMA, watch GitS then see if I can power hour nap and wake back up for InuYasha

ckohler

I hate Sasuke so much. Seriously, he is such a flat character. Ooooo, look. He's so "perfect". Ugh. I bet the writer of Naruto likes to daydream he's Sasuke.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Not food boy too!"

Aren't all their families like, super close? Or was this retconned with Ino-Shika-Cho?

Team Ino-Shika-Cho (The Nara Clan, the Yamanaka Clan, and the Akimichi Clan) is supposed to be the most famous ninja trio in the modern shinobi world, outside of the Leaf's Legendary Sanin.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I hate Sasuke so much. Seriously, he is such a flat character. Ooooo, look. He's so "perfect". Ugh. I bet the writer of Naruto likes to daydream he's Sasuke.

8HxHmEg.jpg

Amikami

Banned
Naruto belongs to Sasuke and Sasuke alone!

I had once heard that Kishimoto stated that he enjoyed yaoi pairings. I have no source for this and have never cared to research but I wouldn't be surprised. I swear Kishi wants to just do it one of these days and write it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom