• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
Truth fact most of Cartoon Networks Cartoon Cartoons sucks

Dexter sucked
Ed, Edd, and Eddy Sucked

Courage, Powerpuff girls, and Grim Adventures were good

As long as you legitimately think that and don't just simply enjoy being contrarian. I mean, it sounds silly, but there have been a few times where I had to reflect on something like that.

Aww shitballs. It's the Major.

Johnny Bravo sucked
Cow and Chicken sucked
Dexter sucked
Ed, Edd, and Eddy Sucked
What happened to robot jones sucked

How can one person be so wrong?

MikeMyers

Johnny Bravo sucked
Cow and Chicken sucked
Dexter sucked
Ed, Edd, and Eddy Sucked
What happened to robot jones sucked

Okay now you're pushing it with the Johnny Bravo hate.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ed, Edd, n Eddy is a pretty deceitful show. It looks really stupid and the early episodes don't help but it actually has really good writing for a kid's show.

As long as you legitimately think that and don't just simply enjoy being contrarian. I mean, it sounds silly, but there have been a few times where I had to reflect on something like that.

I genuinely never liked those shows, I felt Nickelodeon had better comedy and/or vignette shows like Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Wild thornburries, Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, etc

For me Cartoon Network was where I went to watch Toonami, Batman, and Scooby Doo

So why did we spend half an episode on the girl and her dog? Couldn't we have just had a montage of the robot goofing around town for 30-60 seconds then jumped to this?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So why did we spend half an episode on the girl and her dog? Couldn't we have just had a montage of the robot goofing around town for 30-60 seconds then jumped to this?

Because the Tachikoma stuff is actually what's important to the season's plot. THIS is the actual Stand Alone part.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"When I have a movie I really want to see, I make a point to see it alone."

Major is just like me. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom