• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Oh and for htose of you who think this came out of nowhere:

Ed has been turning himself into a philosopher's stone several times already. When he opened the gate to escape from gluttony, and when he healed his injuries against Kimblee.

Arakawa doesn't pull anything out of her ass.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just a heads up, next episode or the episode after that is the last episode ive seen of brotherhood and that was the sub version, after that I went on a really long hiatus on anime and never really took it off hold

Seda

Oh and for htose of you who think this came out of nowhere:

Ed has been turning himself into a philosopher's stone several times already. When he opened the gate to escape from gluttony, and when he healed his injuries against Kimblee.

Yeah, the first time through I thought some of these were cop outs, but if a philosopher's stone is basically concentrated souls used to enhanced alchemic ability - it stands that one could use their own soul to do some crazy alchemy

I just love how crazy that scene was. How do you turn yourself into a stone of pure energy, enter the body of a fake human and then say something like "I got you! I got you!!!"? Simply amazing.

When do we find this out?

He also tried to kill Ed. He was trying to kill all state alchemists, so even if by some coincidence he did "only" kill the "bad" ones, that wasn't his intent. And aside from that, I don't feel like murder would be justified in that situation anyways.

And you could say the massacre of entire races for the sake of creator a philosophers stone isn't justified either. The main cast also never forgave Scar for his actions, they just found themselves allied with him when they realized there true enemy was Father.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SA episodes don't mean you should or can skip them. Most of the best episodes (especially in 2nd Gig) are stand alone.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
And you could say the massacre of entire races for the sake of creator a philosophers stone isn't justified either. The main cast also never forgave Scar for his actions, they just found themselves allied with him when they realized there true enemy was Father.

The very fact Scar would ally himself in the first place is the discontinuity I'm talking about.

Anyways, meh, we're talking in circles. I think there were a few characters 03 handled much better, like Scar and Lust. Scar in Brotherhood just one-dimensional.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This CG is still horrible, please tell me 2nd CIG has an animated opening not a shitty CG one

Not only is it not-CG, it also uses a better song to boot.

z07eB5x.gif

We rise or fall~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom