• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The first?
That means she's ULTRA SPECIAL YOU GUYZ!

This arc is going to get worse isn't it?

Levyne

Banned
Oh boy oh boy almost spoilers time
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mik317

Yup, the Bount Arc. Noticing some parallels between the two?

I legit skipped it after it became obviously the 3 mod souls were going to stick around for too long. (Plus Naruto filler had taken my soul, so I was in a fuck filler mood)

Then I just kinda stopped watching anime period after sometime after Aizen stole Orahime .

Love this ending theme

Meh episode of Bleach. I can understand why Mayuri didn't OHKO Kageroza but why the heck are the clones back? That was kind of a cop out.

On to Shippuden

MikeMyers

Well BassForever I managed to show up for BleachGAF, watching American Hustle soon so might have to leave during ShippudenGAF. But will return later.

To be honest I liked the episode.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Speaking of spoilers (manga)

Naruto and Sasuke might die! ... Of course, I know that is going to be a giant fake out, or they'll get better. Because Kishi is a god damn hack.

daveo42

Banned
No, it's bleach reasoning. Shit like this happens in canon.

I would say that Kubo loves it when characters just talk about what they plan on doing, but that does entail just sitting around while characters pull shit out of their ass and letting them know exactly how all of their techniques work.

daveo42

Banned
Speaking of spoilers (manga)

Naruto and Sasuke might die! ... Of course, I know that is going to be a giant fake out, or they'll get better. Because Kishi is a god damn hack.

Manga related spoiler:
It's going to end up being Friendship no Justu that saves the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom