• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Speaking of spoilers (manga)

Naruto and Sasuke might die! ... Of course, I know that is going to be a giant fake out, or they'll get better. Because Kishi is a god damn hack.

Whoah now, let's reserve "hack" for manga writers that actually deserve it. Like Kubo.

Kishi's actually pretty good. I know ToonamiGAF has a hate-boner for Shippuden but I feel it's good parts WAY outweight its bad ones.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Speaking of spoilers (manga)

Naruto and Sasuke might die! ... Of course, I know that is going to be a giant fake out, or they'll get better. Because Kishi is a god damn hack.

Well I mean, if naruto dies, than the series would be over literally right there on that chapter.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Konami will never kill the Golden Goose. The dAy Kojima stops making MGS is the Day Konami files for bankruptcy.

Most of Konami's profits aren't from games, actually. In fact if I remember right, they make most of their money from Japanese gyms.

MikeMyers

Whoah now, let's reserve "hack" for manga writers that actually deserve it. Like Kubo.

Kishi's actually pretty good. I know ToonamiGAF has a hate-boner for Shippuden but I feel it's good parts WAY outweight its bad ones.

Well Shippuden does have the best fight in the series
Sasuke Vs Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom