• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Felt it took way too long to get to the actual accusation part of the episode. The Galley-La crew should have opened with that as soon as they broke Franky & Luffy up. I suppose though that it makes for a better cliffhanger.

Man, the people in One Piece are TERRIBLE communicators.

So many things could be easily avoided if they just explained things,

Some of these situations probably wouldn't have changed even if better explained, Usopp still had his feelings of inferiority and Luffy (next episode mini spoilers)
will still believe in Robin and her innocence

Levyne

Banned
I know this point is where people start dropping out but I feel we had more unique faces posting in the thread today than ever before. At least it seems like it to me.

Tamanon

Banned
I don't understand why they're even suspects if Iceberg was shot. Nobody uses guns on the entire crew. Just seems a weird turn.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand why they're even suspects if Iceberg was shot. Nobody uses guns on the entire crew. Just seems a weird turn.

Nobody else knows that. Also, Nami was wielding guns guarding the ship while the crew was off fucking up Franky House. They've got them on hand.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I know this point is where people start dropping out but I feel we had more unique faces posting in the thread today than ever before. At least it seems like it to me.
Space Dandy They know Inuyasha in the modern world is only WEEKS away!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Still waiting for the possible Soul Eater sequel manga.

I saw people mention the manga ending in that "Worst Endings" thread on Off-Topic.

Make and Soul up to some shenanigans.

Nami had a gun and it's not like people can't buy guns. Also, people aren't completely aware of all the crew's skills. It's quite reasonable for them to suspect the entire crew.

daveo42

Banned
Man, the people in One Piece are TERRIBLE communicators.

So many things could be easily avoided if they just explained things,

Some of it is personal, since Iceberg is loved by pretty much everyone in Water 7 and Robin's association with the Strawhats instantly means that they crew is outed. Why believe a pirate when the mayor has already said who had done it?

Manga spoilers:
There are some who would still act even if the situation was clearly discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom