• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan14| See you, Space Cowboy. Hello, Space Dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
Same here. I love blowing SAO out of the water with how ridiculous it is. Since I missed out on last week's episode, I at least checked out that one scene.

I still question that there are actual people behind all of these in-game avatars.

Didn't one of the tentacle monsters have to log out for some reason?

-____________________________-

Crocodile

Are we supposed to believe Crona + Marie by themselves are a match for Medusa and crew?

I don't think the wounded parties were in any mood for talking
Galley-La: "Iceburg woke up and says a member of your crew shot him"
Luffy: "That's crazy. The entire crew was with me last night! We all have alibis........except now that I think about it I haven't seen Robin in forever!"
Galley-La: "She's the one we're accusing"
Luffy: "That's CRAZY! Robin would never do that! I'm sure she's innocent! Look I'll come with you guys (even in cuffs) and we'll get this straightened out. I want to find Robin too!"
Galley-La: "Ok but NO FUNNY BUSINESS"

Talking like adults is an interesting technique :p

daveo42

Banned
Didn't one of the tentacle monsters have to log out for some reason?

-____________________________-

HarveyBirdman-DeedleDeedleDee.gif

ok using Stein like a chair is creepy as fuck
Steins;Chair.

Luffy: "That's crazy. The entire crew was with me last night! We all have alibis........except now that I think about it I haven't seen Robin in forever!"
Luffy: "That's CRAZY! Robin would never do that! I'm sure she's innocent! Look I'll come with you guys (even in cuffs) and we'll get this straightened out. I want to find Robin too!"

Didn't you hear Franky? Puberty makes you do crazy things.

Luffy would never say that. lol

Are we supposed to believe Crona + Marie by themselves are a match for Medusa and crew?

Why you got to hate on our angry mobs?

Marie: How do you sleep at night?
Medusa: Peacefully curled up in front of the man you're trying so desperately to "save"...
Crona:... I CANT DEAL WITH THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom