• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
OMG, THAT PART. IT'S A GUNDAM REFERENCE!

m9VhQSE.png

I'm just like this episode & repeat it every time
Well the episode did begin with Johnny's gundam appearing.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmm, library episode next week.

I mainly can't wait till we FINALLY get to rewatch Season 2 episodes again.

Guess I'll stick around for this HD airing of Bebop. I kind of don't want to rip off the seal from my Amazon edition of the series.

Incoming short intro.

Line_HTX

I still laugh at Mew#$% playing Galaga on board. Those TV captions spelling out his real name lol. Actual Stray Dog Strut ratio time.

I do like kill La kill though, I actually just bought the Weiss Schwarz trial deck for kill La kill

And more power to you. I'm not going to hound on you for that. My point is that my view and experience has been forever ruined by all the other people who put it on a pedastal and saying it's the greatest thing ever incessantly. I wish it never came to that, but yeah, I despise what that show became.

I hope it never airs on Toonami ever! BWA-HAHAHA!
#SMOrc

Crocodile

OMG, THAT PART. IT'S A GUNDAM REFERENCE!

m9VhQSE.png

I'm just like this episode & repeat it every time

I was shocked the first time when I learned the part itself was a reference :O

Well at this point it made things worse. If anything, Dandy has more variety in "saving" anime if that's what you want to call it.

"Saving Anime" was just a joke. Some seemed to have really bought into it after the fact though or thought others were serious :p

I still laugh at Mew#$% playing Galaga on board. Those TV captions spelling out his real name lol. Actual Stray Dog Strut ratio time.

And more power to you. I'm not going to hound on you for that. My point is that my view and experience has been forever ruined by all the other people who put it on a pedastal and saying it's the greatest thing ever incessantly. I wish it never came to that, but yeah, I despise what that show became.

I hope it never airs on Toonami ever! BWA-HAHAHA!
#SMOrc
Oh yeah I completely understand, I felt the same way for SAO before I even heard it was shit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There is some crazy artifacting in some of these shots. On the couch in the Bebop for one, and the sky over Mars.

Can't tell if it's my TV or not.

Line_HTX

"Hey 你來吧. You feel tired? Have some Ginseng, Haychoy. It'll keep you up for week."

太好笑了
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom