• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation with the same plot as this episode earlier this week. Complete with the glass breaking.

That episode of TNG also predated Groundhog Day by a full year.

fENSp.jpg

I don't understand what's so good about that show. I'd take Gurren Lagann over it every day.

It's just overhyped to death.

The fuck was that Taken 3 puppet?
It came out when the anime industry was saturated by school life harem animes. it was different and new but everyone thought it was going to "save anime"

Crocodile

I don't understand what's so good about that show. I'd take Gurren Lagann over it every day.

It's just overhyped to death. Like I'm at the point where I'm actively despising it because it's getting too much attention. Someone help me out.

The fuck was that Taken 3 puppet?

It came out when the anime industry was saturated by school life harem animes. it was different and new but everyone thought it was going to "save anime"

What show are we talking about?

Line_HTX

Well at this point it made things worse. If anything, Dandy has more variety in "saving" anime if that's what you want to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom