• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Shuiken Sentai Ninninger starts in a month.
I 99% guarantee that will have better ninja action than this.

And any possible tragic backstories will be earned.

Mik317

SPOILERS AND SHIT BRO FROM VERY LATE IN THE SERIES

I can't believe Kishi brought this dude back and expected us to care and remember him.

Grexeno

Good news is, with the 2 year long filler hell and the abysmal pacing of Shippuden up to this point, we should never have another filler episode ever again.

right guys

guise

Lunar15

GAF, I don't really follow this thread, but I would definitely like to know how this thread reacted to the flag burning scene in One Piece.

Seda

Good news is, with the 2 year long filler hell and the abysmal pacing of Shippuden up to this point, we should never have another filler episode ever again.

right guys

guise

Next arc is a filler arc \o/

I think it has better pacing at least. Well, I mean, anything should have better pacing than this.

MikeMyers

We need to get Sasuke!

image.php

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I don't get it, I seriously don't, even with the name, this shit is so nothing I just can understand how anybody can find it compelling. We get through it by mocking the shit out of it, but there are people out there who earnestly thing this show is an exciting watch and it is an inscrutable thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom