• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ebqkWu2.gif

BILLBOARD BROW!

ckohler

I don't get it, I seriously don't, even with the name, this shit is so nothing I just can understand how anybody can find it compelling. We get through it by mocking the shit out of it, but there are people out there who earnestly thing this show is an exciting watch and it is an inscrutable thought process.

I've posed this question before and the best answer I got was that all those viewers were just people who read the manga and wanted to see it animated.

And even then you'd think they'd be disappointed with all this filler and low quality pacing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
God I hate people if shit like kill la kill can get licensed hunter x hunter certainly deserves to.

Allegedly someone has the rights. But nobody knows who got them.
When asked about it, Viz said they wanted to get it, but someone else got them

Squishy3

God I hate people if shit like kill la kill can get licensed hunter x hunter certainly deserves to.
hunter x hunter would have terrible ratings even if it got on toonami, the first 20 episodes aren't exactly great

killua is every naruto fanboy's dream so there's that at least i guess

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I've posed this question before and the best answer I got was that all those viewers were just people who read the manga and wanted to see it animated.

And even then you'd think they'd be disappointed with all this filler and low quality pacing.

Indeed, I literally do not understand it.

Moaradin

hunter x hunter would have terrible ratings even if it got on toonami, the first 20 episodes aren't exactly great

killua is every naruto fanboy's dream so there's that at least i guess

first 20 episodes are still a hell of a lot more competent than this.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why does Orochimaru need so many rooms?
Is it where he keeps his harem of little boys to break into evil ninjers?

Squishy3

first 20 episodes are still a hell of a lot more competent than this.
it's not naruto tho

honestly if i want a pipedream show to get on toonami it would have to be like inferno cop (this would be amazing)

You must be high. HxH is consistently great including the hunter examination arc.
i enjoyed it but it would not get good ratings on toonami and could even kill its hypothetical toonami run because of how long it takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom