• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I thought we moved past Speed Racer dubbing.

Oh god, the tree talks, and it looks silly.

We must not hate on Fairy Tail.

iUfyIXNlPbMf0.gif

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

Fairy Tail x Rave Master OVA > Fairy Tail.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, like I said, I only saw like two-and-a-half episodes. Maybe there is a lot more sexy dude stuff in there, as well. But that doesn't negate the fact that there is a whole lot of sexualized teenage girl otaku-bait shit in KlK that grossed me the fuck out (in the way that most current anime does these days, except that Kill La Kill stands out as a show that might be pretty cool if didn't have all the gross otaku sex shit).

Hey, could other people chime in? Does Kill la Kill sexualize male characters to the same degree that it does female characters? Is any of this sex stuff add to the show in any way beyond the prurient interest? Is the age of the characters and how they are represented sexually bothersome to anyone else?

Literally every single character in Kill la Kill is hyper-sexualized. And I mean "literally" in the actual correct sense of the word.

You just get more of the main girls because, well, they're the main characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom