• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fuck I'm starting to fall asleep
0tqYxWt.gif

Stay up, bro. They're watching.

Line_HTX

Get busy living.

Best music video about life.

You're all gonna die.

What reason compels us to live?

Stuff like that is a waste of breath.

Eren's YELLING!

Jintor

SPOILERS AND SHIT DO NOT CLICK FIRST TIMERS

I hate this part because the show seems like it is wants us to believe Simon is some arrogant jerk only out for himself and to have fun and such. When he still seems like a guy who cares deeply about everyone....

That's not the point really,
it's more that Simon thinks small scale and Rossiu thinks big picture.

But also, Rossiu doesn't know what kind of anime he's in, and Simon does

Who the fuck are those guys?

The mechanics!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I am not looking forward to the return of the Kill la Kill shipping wars.

Shipping is the most pointless thing...
I prefer the kind of shipping where you send people packages, or you get something off the internet.

... It's late.

Mik317

That's not the point really,
it's more that Simon thinks small scale and Rossiu thinks big picture.

But also, Rossiu doesn't know what kind of anime he's in, and Simon does

The mechanics!

I get that but because it's THIS ANIME, it just serves to make everyone super fucking unlikable. I just never like moments in which the populus turns on the guy who LEGIT saved your asses. It pisses me off in every story it comes up in...even if I get it lol. Ungrateful bastards I say

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I get that but because it's THIS ANIME, it just serves to make everyone super fucking unlikable. I just never like moments in which the populus turns on the guy who LEGIT saved your asses. It pisses me off in every story it comes up in...even if I get it lol. Ungrateful bastards I say

Yea I'm not the biggest fan of this portion of the show.

Jintor

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky animals and you know it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom