• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Plot bombs dropped everywhere O_O :p

I get that but because it's THIS ANIME, it just serves to make everyone super fucking unlikable. I just never like moments in which the populus turns on the guy who LEGIT saved your asses. It pisses me off in every story it comes up in...even if I get it lol. Ungrateful bastards I say

Yeah this plotline is so prominent in fiction and so annoying :/ A similar line is "pin the crime on a character the audience know is innocent but everybody else in the show thinks is guilty." Happens ALL the time in Batman shows.

Jintor

The Lord Genome PV is so fucking hype. I'll link it after this episode if it isn't a spoiler for the rest of the series... I don't think it is anymore

Mik317

Plot bombs dropped everywhere O_O :p

Yeah this plotline is so prominent in fiction and so annoying :/ A similar line is "pin the crime on a character the audience know is innocent but everybody else in the show thinks is guilty." Happens ALL the time in Batman shows.

Yes. Batman, the guy who has always been on our side has finally betrayed us oh yes.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh hey, she's pointing out the plot hole of the crazy advanced civilization.
Makes sense.

moon-stares-at-link-in-the-legend-of-zelda-majoras-mask_288x288.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom