• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Rossiu means well but he's just a terrible, terrible leader. Like, just terrible.

Deadman time!

Actually the thing about rossiu is that he is technically correct in alot of scenarios but either goes about them the wrong way, or his personality gives people or most of all, us the viewers the wrong impression.

Akainu

I wonder if anyone asks these mcdonalds things if they thought about paying their workers better and giving them decent benefits?

This episode is titled G-Block, right?
aV0NJNF.png

Grexeno

Actually the thing about rossiu is that he is technically correct in alot of scenarios but either goes about them the wrong way, or his personality gives people or most of all, us the viewers the wrong impression.
Rossiu's problem is that the show is specifically written for Simon to succeed and for him to fail.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so basically "Thanks Obama Simon!"

so the setup for the rest of the show seems interesting

also, there's actual setup instead of just LET'S GO BRO WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON JUST HIT EVERYTHING, which had its own charm of course

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Rossiu's problem is that the show is specifically written for Simon to succeed and for him to fail.

Have you watched GL?
and well, you're right, rossiu is kinda suppose to be sort of a antagonist at this point, but these are qualities of a leader which he does become the leader of the world at the end.
spoilers if you havent btw.

That candy is a lifesaver.

"And fuel a giant drill, bore straight into Hell
Releasing ancient demons from their sleep forever spell
So they can walk upon the earth, and get resituated
And Hock the diet pills that MC Pee Pants has created"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So wait, eating candy makes it so a collar doesn't kill them until a few days later?

.......unless they explained it before, I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom