• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jail seems pretty chill. Get some water splashed in your face, be humiliated in public for the enjoyment of others, and then have fun the rest of the time.

Mik317

I don't think I've seen this dub before. But man Ganta's voice is...

Yeah not a fan,

In fact most young boy voices in dubs are generally the weaker preformances (except FMA..and that's because it was an actual young boy...ironically it was Yoh here IIRC lol)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So wait, eating candy makes it so a collar doesn't kill them until a few days later?

.......unless they explained it before, I don't get it.

They explained it last episode. Basically the collar is slowly poisoning them and the candy is an antidote, so by eating the candy they counteract the poison for a few days.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ah, that's right. For some reason, I was thinking the collar would explode or something.

OH SNAP HE'S A BLOOD BENDER.

This show should be oh so "teen cutting himself" angsty. I mean, they use blood as weapons, they killed a bunch of kids at the beginning, and it's called Deadman Wonderland. But goddamn if I don't like it.

Method Man wouldn't run.

tumblr_mmrodczpd01s6usc8o1_500.gif

Line_HTX

Man, I regret not watching this to the end the first time around.

This time I'll make sure to watch it all with you.

No spoilers please. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom