• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

GitS might be my favorite show on the block currently*, and I think the second season is more consistent than the first.

*Excluding Cowboy Bebop

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Did... Did Aizen ever say he wanted to enslave you? That never really seemed to be his goal.

Actually, you guys only really hate him because he trolled you real bad that one time.

Did... Did Aizen ever say he wanted to enslave you? That never really seemed to be his goal.

Actually, you guys only really hate him because he trolled you real bad that one time.

He literally created an Army of Arrancar to wage war on Soul Society with the goal of overthrowing
the king

Line_HTX

Man, I originally stopped around 190 after skipping a filler arc and after the Grimmjow fight because I wanted to wait until everything was finished so I could start watching again. I'm guessing all of you are saying that there's no need to watch this arc? I've always been curious about what happened in the Hueco Mundo arc and the subsequent Aizen fight, but it just feels like I can't bring myself to watch all of it because of the way it's handled...

Shrug... =/

Does anyone love blushing moe books? O////O

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
UGH, why did Freedom Wars hits such a damn difficulty spike? Screw these 8-rank missions....

Whatever, time for Space Dandy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
q7ArKXU.gif

Man, I originally stopped around 190 after skipping a filler arc and after the Grimmjow fight because I wanted to wait until everything was finished so I could start watching again. I'm guessing all of you are saying that there's no need to watch this arc? I've always been curious about what happened in the Hueco Mundo arc and the subsequent Aizen fight, but it just feels like I can't bring myself to watch all of it because of the way it's handled...

Shrug... =/

Does anyone love blushing moe books? O////O

Hueco Mundo is where Ichi and co went to resuce Orihime who was abducted by Aizen for her unique power. Ichi fights some bad guys, get stronger, transforms into a super powerful hollow, and leaves. That's all you actually need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom