• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
g2OUnAI.gif

Crocodile

I feel like this all should make sense to me but I'm not getting any of it :/

Wait why are the wolf spirits protecting not Koga anymore? Aside from it never being explained where they came from did they get all used up?

Why is Kagome upset with Inuyasha?

MikeMyers

Wait why are the wolf spirits protecting not Koga anymore? Aside from it never being explained where they came from did they get all used up?

Koga's protection was only going to work once, and Kagome is insecure over Kikyo.

LOLDSFAN

The spirits literally said it could only be used to protect him once.

ckohler

I too am having a hard time following this episode. Not because of the way the show is explaining it. More because I can't tell what all these powers do or mean.

RagnarokX

Well, you see, Naraku showed Kagome something that happened 50 years ago that she already knew about, so of course she'd be upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom