• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So the sharringan can: See Chakra, Copy moves, Create black holes, Enter into peoples consiousness. Am I missing something?

Create black fire that can't be extinguished and mind rape people for 300 years in the space of 30 seconds.

I'd like to note that this is only up to this point, it does even more later on!

Things are really starting to pick up I'm so exci
MSgZL.gif

Mik317

I just don't understand how you give your rival character such hax bullshit...while giving your main lead jack and shit for the longest.

People joke but I feel like Kishi wanted to write a story abotu Sasuke but it got rejected so he came up with something to please the editors and did it any way

fuck

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Like, I know this is the first time Madara's been mentioned and all, but how is it at all possible that Uchiha Sasuke has never fucking heard of him?

Oh, hey, we ended LITERALLY exactly where we started. Nice work, show.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Sakura has to be the most useless character ever

goddamn

Like, YAMCHA did better than she did tonight AND HE FUCKING DIED

Crocodile

It's actual legit infuriating how shitty of a character Sakura is O_O

The title is "the power of the uchiha" or some such

I missed that but I guess it makes sense. The show has been doing nothing but sucking his dick for the past 25 minutes. I get that you gotta make the new villain on the block seem like the bees knees but the execution here just annoys me.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Like, I know this is the first time Madara's been mentioned and all, but how is it at all possible that Uchiha Sasuke has never fucking heard of him?

Oh, hey, we ended LITERALLY exactly where we started. Nice work, show.

It's a plot hole, but knowing Tobirama, he probabaly erased Madara from the leaf's history altogether

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just don't understand how you give your rival character such hax bullshit...while giving your main lead jack and shit for the longest.

People joke but I feel like Kishi wanted to write a story abotu Sasuke but it got rejected so he came up with something to please the editors and did it any way

fuck
Naruto starts gaining BS powers at an incredible rate starting next arc.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

fuck

The funny (and fucked up) thing though, Sasuke wasn't supposed to exist!
The editors forced a rival character onto the series, and Kishi took it too far.

Also, Sanji's name in One Piece was originally going to be Naruto. But that's a different story.

fuck

Naruto gets everything handed to him in terms of power ups.

Regiruler

So was this the first episode in HD?

Regardless, this was the first episode that I had never seen before. From here on I'm a newbie, but obviously with spoiler names getting thrown around like candy I obviously know what's going to happen for the most part in the next few arcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom