• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If you guys are done with Naruto ShiBOREden, let's get InuYAWNsha out of the way so we can finally get to One Piece.

Crocodile

I just don't understand how you give your rival character such hax bullshit...while giving your main lead jack and shit for the longest.

People joke but I feel like Kishi wanted to write a story abotu Sasuke but it got rejected so he came up with something to please the editors and did it any way

fuck

Wasn't it Jump editors that caused Kishimoto to add Sasuke and Sakura? How does one fall in love with the editor's character over their own SMH

Seda

So was this the first episode in HD?

Regardless, this was the first episode that I had never seen before. From here on I'm a newbie, but obviously with spoiler names getting thrown around like candy I obviously know what's going to happen for the most part in the next few arcs.

No, few weeks until HD. And I don't think anything has been said/spoiled regarding the next few arcs.

MikeMyers

tumblr_lhm9h6xTTV1qelfu9o1_500.gif

Time for Final Act!

Mik317

Naruto starts gaining BS powers at an incredible rate starting next arc.

Naruto gets everything handed to him in terms of power ups.

It's like he realized how impossible it would be for Naruto to win....

SPOILERS AND JUNK
and by just throwing power ups at Naruto it ends up making him super generic and Ninja Jesus. His power-ups feel equally unearned. It also kills the "idiot ninja" aspect of the character.....

Raxus

Enough with Slowpudden

TIME TO MOVE MOVE MOVE.

WHAT IS THIS ONE PLOT, FUCK THAT WE ARE DOING 20

WHY AREN'T YOU MOVING MORE PLOT

PLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!1!!!11!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Downloaded because why not?
Has it seriously been 15 years of ATHF? I guess... the years match up to my childhood.
Inuyasha... Hahaha. I'd ask if it's still any good but I'm about to find out.

ezekial45

Banned
Sorry for being out of the loop, but I heard something bad happened to the block? Is it really bad? I thought Toonami was doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom