• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Be thankful this is Final Act. Since there's no time, they're only stating out loud what is happening once instead of three times like in the original anime.

Mt Hokare
Mt Hokare
Mt Hokare
Mt Hokare
Mt Hokare
Mt Hokare
x1000000

This was an episode of the band of seven arc

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Be thankful this is Final Act. Since there's no time, they're only stating out loud what is happening once instead of three times like in the original anime.
"Koga it's a trap!" - Kagome

"What?! It's a trap for Koga?" - Shippo

"Koga, you must realize that it is a trap for you" - Kikyo's inner dialogue

Yeah Zonic I don't get your comment about Naraku at all? I wouldn't really call him a villain who's only there to be a pretty face to attract girls nor would I call him boring. The only flaw he has is the authors writing style causes a lot of the same plot points to be repeated over and over

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I guess I should replace "boring" with "does nothing for me".

Yeah Zonic I don't get your comment about Naraku at all? I wouldn't really call him a villain who's only there to be a pretty face to attract girls nor would I call him boring. The only flaw he has is the authors writing style causes a lot of the same plot points to be repeated over and over
I think that last part is why I feel the way I do.

Also remember I really didn't care for this series as a teen as well.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
FUjwzRx.gif

Why can't I hold all these keikaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom