• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
See, this is why 2-3 chapter pacing works best.
Unless it's something like Naruto or Bleach where 2-3 chapters are full of "nothing" happening.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Nope that was today's episode.

EP5 is 401, 409, 416-422, 425-431, 438

EP6 is when the pacing becomes linear: 439-448

Jesus christ, seriously, why only 26 episodes, its not like inuyasha was unpopular and they even had the west as backup budget assurance.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
On the one hand, I'm getting kind of tired seeing the EXACT SAME Rick & Morty commercial over & over again.

.................but on the other hand, we haven't had a single Mr. Pickles commercial.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
See, this is why 2-3 chapter pacing works best.
Unless it's something like Naruto or Bleach where 2-3 chapters are full of "nothing" happening.

It is also why I hate people telling me that a 13 or 26 episode series is the best length for shit. It isn't a one size fits all game.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Jesus christ, seriously, why only 26 episodes, its not like inuyasha was unpopular and they even had the west as backup budget assurance.

For real, they could have co-produced it with Adult Swim. Inuyasha was like their bread and butter for the longest time, it had like the longest run of anything ever.

Fuck that dumb shit! Must absorb all the powers!

That's fine, just find out what they do after getting them and before fighting the boss.

Line_HTX

Wow, that episode was something.

I think I'll go shower to reflect on what happened and the logic of stuff.

Moryomaru is still talking weird.

Byakuya left Bleach and became pretty with a lipstick. Did he show up in the last series or is this just brand new?

Yeah, I need to think about this until Gurren Lagann. They're airing the recap episode?

I guess this'll be my legit attempt at watching Deadman this time around.

BatDan

It is also why I hate people telling me that a 13 or 26 episode series is the best length for shit. It isn't a one size fits all game.

Bingo.
It doesn't help when anime original endings exist. Pain...

daveo42

Banned

Japan really weird about its stuff lasting a half or whole season. I think that's based around them never airing reruns.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

I mean yeah, but 26 episodes is amazingly superior to 11-13 episodes, if I had to choose most anime would be atleast 24 episodes long.

BatDan

Interesting to note.
Gold Roger's Japanese voice is also the voice of Master Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts (BbS and DDD)
He's also Taopaipai in Dragon Ball and Apocalymon in Digimon Adventure

Chopper backstory automatically makes this the best show of the night thus far.

Pure feels. Pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom