• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when GMN/Oni Actually had some IRL friend that said we were dub haters for saying this dub was bad, please just show him that clip of Ice tard screaming

Crocodile

Despite how stupid this is, it will NEVER stop being incredibly hilarious. Manga readers at the time must have been pissing themselves with laughter.

I also like how we are 6 minutes into this episode and it has been basically replaying an uninterpreted chunk from the last episode :p But it's worth it

Stay losing ALL OF THE SOUL SOCIETY!

Despite how stupid this is, it will NEVER stop being incredibly hilarious. Manga readers at the time must have been pissing themselves with laughter.

I also like how we are 6 minutes into this episode and it has been basically replaying an uninterpreted chunk from the last episode :p But it's worth it

If I were in charge of the Bleach anime I'd replay that scene every single episode as part of the recap

Seda

Well, Staley has a pretty distinct voice that *can* be quite suitable for certain character types

You just have to hope that character never ever yells.

Raxus

Just to recap again:

"What makes you think..."

BOOM

maximum_trolling_by_rober_raik-d4cxm8k.png

Fun fact there were some fans who predicted how Aizen would survive this. :p

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, here we go. Dug this up from the original run.

atvxoyzuxt.jpg

I also found where the reactions to Hummingbird started in the original OT. Gonna have to bookmark that. :D

Line_HTX

I don't think I can ever forget Hitsugaya's horrendous yell. It's so bad that I laughed so hard that I almost choked on my beer.

That's the first time I saw that scene. I'm dying, and it's not even XLIX kickoff yet.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Here we go another example of "OP character who could have solved problems by himself but shenanigans happens to keep them from doing so"

He could still kill everyone with ease if he bothered to use his bankai here, Wonderweiss would get stomped if he did.

He could still kill everyone with ease if he bothered to use his bankai here, Wonderweiss would get stomped if he did.

The thing is at this point Kubo had never really established just what his powers were, it seems like Kubo gave him overly bat shit powers for that fight later on
just so he could be the worlds most MASSIVE jobber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom