• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Proposal - Aizen would have been a better and more interesting villain if he wasn't also overpoweringly strong. His hypnosis ability is already so strong that thinking of clever ways for him to overcome the Soul Reapers would have been satisfying to watch. It would also have been sweet to watch once somebody thought their way out of Aizen's hypnosis and whipped his weak ass - similar to the payoff of the Steely Dan fight in Stardust Crusaders but better because Aizen would be the main villain.

Also, this......trope I guess was stupid in Hellsing Ultimate and just as stupid here in Bleach.

Aslo fuck the OId Captain for not doing shit this entire time and for Kubo not to know how to write team battles well.

Which group is more disappointing, the Arrancar or the Vizored?!?

Vizored easily, they don't do fucking shit, the best Vizored is Shinji who's only memorable moment is losing every fight by explaining his power to the person who uses that knowledge to beat him

The Arrancar have Grimmjow, Uqlorria, and Coyote Stark they alone redeem the group

Raxus

This hack fraud

TiteKubo.jpg

Speaking of which. How many chapters of Bleach do you think we have left?

I assume we will end around 800-850.

Raxus

As much as we single out the Ice Tard (for good reason) everyone is so bored with their line reads at this point it is practically comical.

Proposal - Aizen would have been a better and more interesting villain if he wasn't also overpoweringly strong. His hypnosis ability is already so strong that thinking of clever ways for him to overcome the Soul Reapers would have been satisfying to watch. It would also have been sweet to watch once somebody thought their way out of Aizen's hypnosis and whipped his weak ass - similar to the payoff of the Steely Dan fight in Stardust Crusaders but better because Aizen would be the main villain.

Also, this......trope I guess was stupid in Hellsing Ultimate and just as stupid here in Bleach.

Aslo fuck the OId Captain for not doing shit this entire time and for Kubo not to know how to write team battles well.

Kubo gave himself an out by having Ichigo not be susceptible to the complete hypnosis, all they needed to do was let Ichigo due to the typical shonen thing while the soul society should have done the DBZ "stall for time" ploy. As you said Kubo is a hack fraud who can't write for shit

Speaking of which. How many chapters of Bleach do you think we have left?

I assume we will end around 800-850.

I think we could see Bleach end this year within another 50 chapters, at most it'll go to 2016 but I can't see it going too much longer.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Did he just point out the Wonderweiss's inability to talk is a bonus since he can't give away his attacks via monologues like everyone else?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Wouldn't that blast kill Aizen too? Isn't this suicide bomb your entire plan in the first place? Why did you stop it?

Crocodile

I don't get it, wasn't the Old Man just about to go kamikaze on Aizen AND all his fellow Soul Reapers just moments ago? What's the point of preventing this explosion now since we was going to do it anyway?

And then Ichigo's sneak attack worked and Aizen was defeated. Or at least that's what you'll have to go with since Bleach is bowing out. RIP again, Bleach. Time for Space Dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom