• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I am headed to bed too, sorry guys, Bleach knocked me out and Bebop rallied me but I have some work to do tomorrow. It was nice seeing most of these shows (except Bleach, fuck that) one last time. I think I will review (most of) the block tomorrow. See you then.

Line_HTX

I just want to say before the thread gets closed, I'll wait and see on how the future schedule will play out. I'd prefer Toonami to be 6 hours, but I can understand why some of it needed to be cut. That doesn't excuse the way the [AS] executives are acting. I defy them to show proof that Family Shit and Shit of the Hill would do better than anime once at those late hours. Here's a schedule change for you, executives...

Again, I'll bite and watch Kill la Kill with you guys. I'll mostly stay quiet during it, and who knows... my mind might change to a positive manner.

DIE, PATRIOTS!

See you next month, ToonamiGAF.

I just want to say before the thread gets closed, I'll wait and see on how the future schedule will play out. I'd prefer Toonami to be 6 hours, but I can understand why some of it needed to be cut. That doesn't excuse the way the [AS] executives are acting. I defy them to show proof that Family Shit and Shit of the Hill would do better than anime once at those late hours. Here's a schedule change for you, executives...

Again, I'll bite and watch Kill la Kill with you guys. I'll mostly stay quiet during it, and who knows... my mind might change to a positive manner.

DIE, SEAHAWKS!

See you next month, ToonamiGAF.

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom