• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

What. Was that a tease or... o.o

It really wasn't. The major exudes confidence and she is kind of toying with the poor kid in order to close in on Ro. Basically they are kind of interrogating each other right now. The kid wants to learn more about prosthetics and the Major is trying to learn more about Ro's Stand Alone Complex.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It really wasn't. The major exudes confidence and she is kind of toying with the poor kid in order to close in on Ro. Basically they are kind of interrogating each other right now. The kid wants to learn more about prosthetics and the Major is trying to learn more about Ro's Stand Alone Complex.
That being said the Major doesn't break her word!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Really kid, you couldn't hit that then go through her stuff? It didn't have to be either or.

Dear GAF, I blew it.

The thread would be legendary.

I have half a mind to make that thread just to see the reaction, if I knew I wouldn't be banned.

Crocodile

A) I'm in the mood for Mozzarella sticks for some reason

B) I thought Super Bowl Sunday was next weekend not this one. Maybe I'll buy/make Nachos for this coming evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom