• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"We're gonna combine" For having lived underground all his life, he sure knows the beauty of mech combination.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I always forget that this girl is supposed to be 14. I think that's one thing I rather forget tho.

Well the truth is we dont know anyone's ages, the thing is they arent actually suppose to know their ages because they've been living underground so long, she just thinks shes 14, but she could be like 16 or 18, or maybe even 12 who knows

Amikami

Banned
Well the truth is we dont know anyone's ages, the thing is they arent actually suppose to know their ages because they've been living underground so long, she just thinks shes 14, but she could be like 16 or 18, or maybe even 12 who knows

I didn't actually know this. Never heard this mentioned. Interesting.

Grexeno

......................why didn't I realize this before.

iiNX3VBeBrdT7.gif

Mik317

Going to get legit shit for this buuuut

SPOILERS OUT THE YINYANG

series gets a lot better after Kamina dies

Raxus

Oh Kamina. Poor guy had only one fate in this series. Part of the problem starting out as a symbol in an anime. You are doomed to die.

In this case I'd say 18-20 isn't unreasonable.

For sanity purposes I really try to think that the stereotype sexy female character in every anime and video game is at least 16 and I will go out of my way to find an excuse to make that number higher so that maturity/education/physical appearance match up more appropriately. Don't even care if it goes against the actual story! It's just better that way.

For example, in Evangelion, Asuka and Rei are by canon 15. There is no way in hell that they're mean to actually be 15. Shinji is 15. The girls are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom