• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Time for Simon to get out of his funk, something Shinji never did.

*Frozen commercial*

NOPE.

irCd2mWZQylBU.gif

I must be lucky on the stream then. Not a single commercial tonight. Maybe you should looking into Letting it go...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Again, the music selection has been great this episode. A reminder the series has a rather good OST.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
And now Simon becomes an Emo Bitch....and snaps out of it after 2 episodes. Now if only Shinji did the same.
He did. It caused 3rd impact. Even overcoming emo-ness makes the situation 1000x more emo and terrible in Evagelion.

daveo42

Banned
Quite a messed up backstory for Nia. It's nice to see an anime where the main characters actually get over their messed up lives and move on. *cough*Eva*cough

It's pretty much 100% happening in Kingdom Hearts III.
Don't do that to me, no!
Between Frozen and Star Wars my interest in that game has cratered, though if they do an art style like Clone Wars it could be interesting. (See, it ties into Toonami sorta!)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder if we can get vintage mech anime on Toonami. Like Getter Robo or Mazinger Z.
At least with better dubs perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom