• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan15| Sold Our Car for Gas Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultratech

Wait, his name is actually Lordgenome? Here I thought he was Lord Genome. Mind blown. Also, right in the chest hair. Always freaky.

Yeah, that threw me for a loop the first time I watched the series, but it's supposed to be combined like that. (Thus, the "Lord" in his name isn't a title.)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So we have about, what, 2 or 3 people who haven't seen the series? Yeah let's be careful on hinting, foreshadowing, spoilers, & all that.

Crayolan

B6fP5wHIMAA1S81.jpg:large

So good. And accurate reactions.

Lol, perfect.

Mik317

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLO
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YOU THOUGHT HELLSING STARTED OUT VIOLENT?! WELL LET'S START WITH A CLASSROOM FULL OF DEAD CHILDREN!!!

daveo42

Banned
Oops...killed your friends.

I'm never going to finish it so in super duper spoiler tags of death

how does it end?

Tbh, I'd have to look just to suss out the details on how things shook out, though
as far as I remember she actually becomes the evil egg, her maker dies and so does she and I think even Ganta at the end. There's some extra stuff like they were really friends, but they experimented on her, but Ganta didn't know. There's also a time skip between them leaving the facility and coming back for the final battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom