• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, see.

I didn't lie when I said Justice girl was one of the few good parts of this show.
latest

Not gonna lie, once the action started, this probably became one of the better episodes. I haven't enjoyed this show since the first Justice Girl fight.

The ridiculous over the top tools she pulls out of Kuro and the good animation certainly help to elevate the fight. One of the few times the show embraces its super dark and dumb nature.

Also, a B&S commercial? Wow.

Seda

what if putting shows on toonami and advertising shows on toonami becomes a notable success for sentai

the sentai takeover begins

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Aw fuck, here are the Fifty Shades of Black commercials. At least there's less of them tonight.

Crocodile

Commercial for the DVD/Blu-Ray set of Akame ga Kill is a good idea though LOL at all those keywords flashing on screen

Blade and Soul commercial too? Wasn't expecting that to be a product that would get a TV push

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
are there actual anime stores in America?

what kind of horrific wasteland would that look like?

I think it mostly refers to Best Buy or stores like that. Though those are a dying breed.
I guess Amazon too.

But yeah, anime stores are real. I've never been but I imagine it's a visual representation of disgust

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
This series does make me laugh when it is trying to be serious and makes me want to murder when it tries to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom