• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toonami gaf, I have a question for you ...
Are you the real Toonami gaf? :3
200w.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So yeah, I have to say, despite the ending, this honestly was a good episode, if not for the insane action we got & more Justice Girl.

Mik317

i'll give them credit for not doing the typical main male lead gets w/ main female lead but goddam that was still poorly done

Serious question, does Tatsumi and pink hair hook up in the manga or is this the anime taking that in a different direction as well.

Spoilers for current events in manga:

Yes, but Mine is currently in a coma after using Pumpkin too much.

In the anime, things happen slightly differently >_>

Crocodile

Jaegers and Night Raid get sad ends. That's the rule.

Another group in the manga isn't treated so kindly with deaths.

Rules, shmules. You gotta earn bro. You're a writer you should know that better than anyone :p

To be fair, this blows the water out of what SAO presented as a "relationship"

Not sure I agree

hell yeah they did

nobody else in this show had good fights!

The Lubba fight from last week was good

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i'll give them credit for not doing the typical main male lead gets w/ main female lead but goddam that was still poorly done
Yeah, gotta say, kind of have to give them props for not going for the cliche like we thought they'd go with.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I always expect the statefarm commercial to end with the father's funeral after he says 'I am never letting go'.

Or he divorces the wife and leaves the kids with her. Either way, the implication is that it turns out poorly for the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom