• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"Well he won"

oh, alright then.
I laughed at how suddenly that plot just sort of happened in the background.
IfrJwac.gif
yep,lol
Firstly, I don't fully disagree with his decision to tell her, although I may have not done that in his shoes.
I think it was the right call. People already know about parasites, and she was putting herself in danger trying to find him by sense.

Seda

It's very easy to say "don't trust anyone"

But...if you had a superpower....the average person would tell someone, for sure. It's easy to say you wont, it doesn't mean you won't.

Basically her ability to detect parasytes may not only be useful, but could actually put her in danger. If she's butting her nose into these things anyway, letting her know what's going on might make things safer, and then try tackling the issues from there. That requires some trust though, and that's a bit separate from any of the romance stuff.

I think it was the right call. People already know about parasites, and she was putting herself in danger trying to find him by sense.

Yeah

ckohler

Ninja what

I feel sympathetic towards the dude. Kana is a creep. An annoying creep.

Maybe I missed something but she's no more creepy than Murino. They both have endless thirst for Shinichi like all females on this show. At least Kana has another reason... her ESP which would make anyone curious. Also, Murino is boring. Kana's mistake was even giving that one dude a chance. He seems like a real tool.

Migi's comedy relief becoming the only thing that isn't intolerable.

OH GOD we're going to have some double date bullshit aren't we? Fuuuuuuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom