• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
So speaking of stupidity, last time on Parasyte, the sexist writing had one of the female characters do something really fucking stupid.

Kurome is stupid. This girl had a pretty invaluable weapon. Should have added her to the puppet group. Oh well. RIP Bols and Chelsea. You won't be missed. Time for Parasyte.

Right after she talked about needing more puppets because they were all destroyed.

it makes it all the more jarring in the manga when
she turns Run into a puppet immediately after he dies.

Moaradin

Akame ga Kill tries SO hard to be shocking but it doesn't realize just how predictable it is. Every one of these deaths lose their shock value when you know exactly when it's gonna happen.

I think I'm going to sit out of this next one and just focus on the Steam Winter sale. Anyone here play Aviary Attorney? Is it good?

Korigama

I do have to agree that it was really dumb for Kurome to destroy such a valuable Imperial Arms in the process.

*inb4 "AgK in general is really dumb"*

Especially when that last thing on Parasyte was the dumbest thing yet.

Akame ga Kill tries SO hard to be shocking but it doesn't realize just how predictable it is. Every one of these deaths lose their shock value when you know exactly when it's gonna happen.

But Akame Ga Kill has such great characters!

So, you know, you feel THE EMOTIONS when they die!

Like in a David Cage game.

If they took her head, what happened to her body?

CXxgqxaWsAIZ-Ud.png

I'll regret asking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom