• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Mugen's fighting style is so fluid and fun to watch. I'm really enjoying rewatching this with a group of new viewers.

Crocodile

I'd forgotten what its like to have GOOD anime on Toonami <3

13870901851538542841.GIF

Raxus

One thing I kind of miss. The record scratches for curses. It should come back later but when the original aired 'shit' was censored.

Also, this is back when Geneon was a thing and could afford the best dubbing talent.

It's sad how Geneon could make top quality dubs back when they were losing money left and right while Sentai can't make a decent dub for shit despite (likely having a decent stream of profit.

Mik317

i forgot how great this show is.

I am already thinking of future great episodes

including best anime episode of all time

(slight hyperbole)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
One thing I kind of miss. The record scratches for curses. It should come back later but when the original aired 'shit' was censored.
Yeah, kind of a shame, because it was one of the cooler censors & helped with the show's identity.

I don't know how censored it'll be this time around, save for one or two episodes with nudity.

Moaradin

Seriously this show is just what Toonami needed right now. We're in the middle of Sentai hour and filler hell. It's nice to have a series like this of known quality.

Grexeno

It's sad how Geneon could make top quality dubs back when they were losing money left and right while Sentai can't make a decent dub for shit despite (likely having a decent stream of profit.
How do you think they keep their profit margins so high? By trying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom