• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jan16| Maybe I Should Have Worn Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that whole "looks like the police are the government are starting to figure this out on multiple levels and are development ways to fight the problem" angle is just going to disappear? Ugh.

Moaradin

I like this show when its just monsters doing monster shit. the romance and the thirst wars...not so much.

time for best show (even if by default right now)

luckily the romance heavy shit ends pretty soon. The middle part is definitely the weakest in this show. It improves a bit after this is over.

So that whole "looks like the police are the government are starting to figure this out on multiple levels and are development ways to fight the problem" angle is just going to disappear? Ugh.

No

Seda

My immediate response to that episode is that I think the general idea/structure was fine but too many awkward scenes and Murano has no actual character of her own, really.

The police are going to take a more active role.

But it's going to be dumb.

Because the final act of Parasyte is stupid as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom