• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Pretty damn strong week. JoJo and HxH were great. Super and Kai were good. One Piece, while the pacing is a problem, is getting into some cool shit.

Still don't know what to think of Gundam yet.

BBboy20

Ok: to reiterate: Sauce is going to kill the Hidden Leaf just for failing to save the clan?

And was this story point written before or after MGS3?

Toei Guy #1: Hey uh should we really send this episode out like this? Like nothing's happening here.

Toei Guy #2: The fuck you talkin' about? Kuma showed up! That's like a big deal and shit!

Toei Guy #1: Well yeah but... the novalty of that is gonna wear off quick if it's just a bunch of faces staring at him.

Toei Guy #2: We got away with it back in DBZ, we can get away with it here.

Toei Guy #1: But-

Toei Guy #2: Fine. Throw in the part where he beats a few of the fodder goons or some shit. Prepare me my money bath when you're done. I would like gold dabloons this time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh, it's the episode with the one super specific frame where you'd blink & miss it but if you manage to pause it after 10 attempts, you'll see one moment which everyone on the internet will whine about despite the fact most people wouldn't have known its existence but act as though it completely changes the anime's quality

I'm gonna tap out for now, butt first...

wDFHPLr.gif

Moaradin

oh, it's the episode with the one super specific frame where you'd blink & miss it but if you manage to pause it after 10 attempts, you'll see one moment which everyone on the internet will whine about despite the fact most people wouldn't have known its existence but act as though it completely changes the anime's quality

Still can't believe that 1 frame had pages and pages of discussion in the OPM thread.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Still can't believe that 1 frame had pages and pages of discussion in the OPM thread.
NO, NOTHING ELSE IN THE EPISODE MATTERS

WE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS FOR 20 PAGES DESPITE THE FACT THERE'S BARELY 1 PAGE WORTH OF CONVERSATION TO BE HAD.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What?

Is this more nonsense of people complaining about animation that favors fluidity over out of context screencaps of art?

I wonder why people get offended whenever they compliment someone on being strong in a manner that isn't formal.

He's still giving him a compliment.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What?

Is this more nonsense of people complaining about animation that favors fluidity over out of context screencaps of art?
no, if you pause it at a specific frame, you can see 35% of Tornado's butt

WHICH IS 40% MORE THAN I NEED TO SEE BECAUSE BUTTS ARE AWFUL FOR SOME REASON

.....*sigh* alright, that's enough satirical "whining".

Moaradin

It's kinda crazy to say considering how high quality it is, but OPM kinda looks basic compared to Mob Psycho. ONE really got lucky with his adaptions.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's kinda crazy to say considering how high quality it is, but OPM kinda looks basic compared to Mob Psycho. ONE really got lucky with his adaptions.
It's amazing just how ONE's rather......um....lack-luster artwork was able to translate so well into animation.

lol, speaking of ONE's art style.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder if we'll get to see most of these top ranks fight in the next season. I know we got to see a few in the manga finally.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"just like any pet"

"he's kind of unpredictable"

...........you mean "just like any pet"??? Can't always predict what my cat is going to do.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ya know, speaking of which

how likely will there be a night where Toonami will be sponsored by the GitS live-action fil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom