• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 3 - Where Does the Dream Pick Up?! Find the Super Saiyan God!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 3 - Where Does the Dream Pick Up?! Find the Super Saiyan God!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 101 - Videl's Crisis? Gohan's Urgent Call-out!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 13 - JoJo vs. the Ultimate Lifeform
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 - 3 - They Called It Gundam
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 35 - The × True × Pass
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 142 - Battle of Unraikyo
2:30 - One Piece - 376 - It Repels Everything! Kuma’s Paw-Paw Power!
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 11 - The Dominator of the Universe

Later.

cntr

Banned
lol @ Toei
blatantly revealing what Kuma's power is.

Gonna be another great week. Do not miss the Hunter x Hunter episode, it's the most important part of the test.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
tumblr_ojtx39BpRg1s9kej6o1_1280.jpg

*LoL, reposting, as pic was deleted off Miiverse for SMOKING! I didn't even add the Smoke! And I said it's a BAD HABBIT!*

LATER

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Froze my ass off for an hour this morning, but the payoff is I'll get 90 minutes to play whatever I can on the Switch at 12:30 today. So yay for that.

Regiruler

Was so tired last night... I actually turned off Naruto early.

I need to rewatch it, and may rewatch jojo as well.
Froze my ass off for an hour this morning, but the payoff is I'll get 90 minutes to play whatever I can on the Switch at 12:30 today. So yay for that.

Play some ARMS!

Soulflarz

Banned
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 3 - Where Does the Dream Pick Up?! Find the Super Saiyan God!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 3 - Where Does the Dream Pick Up?! Find the Super Saiyan God!
12:00 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 101 - Videl's Crisis? Gohan's Urgent Call-out!
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - 13 - JoJo vs. the Ultimate Lifeform
1:00 - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 - 3 - They Called It Gundam
1:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 35 - The × True × Pass
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 142 - Battle of Unraikyo
2:30 - One Piece - 376 - It Repels Everything! Kuma’s Paw-Paw Power!
3:00 - One-Punch Man - 11 - The Dominator of the Universe

Later.

I love these posts since they make catching up so easy <3

sorry for missing guys!

Soulflarz

Banned
I feel like I don't have enough context for gundam

everything from newtypes (a term I only kinda know from people using it as a general term) to 'the second coming of char' has me acknowledging I'm missing a lot.

cntr

Banned
The Wikipedia article on Char Aznable said:
On July 25, 2006, GE Consumer Finance released a Char Custom credit card, which receives three times as many bonus points per 1000 yen spent compared to their other Gundam-related credit cards.
Oh my GOD.

cntr

Banned
Char's literally the best character in all of Gundam, by the way. Maybe only matched by Bright.

He's three times the character.

bigkrev

Dragonball Super- Vegita for father of the year. Loved this episode- but with 2 episodes of WHACKY HIJINX in a row, i'm ready for stuff to start ramping up. Also, lack of dork Gohan. Which brings us too...

DBZ Kai- this was almost too much dork Gohan! That said, Bulma smoking was pretty hot, and we have more proof that Goku actually has sex with his wife, so yay?

Jojo- kinda don't feel like dealing with fake Nazi's at this point in time with how the world is going. May not continue.

Gundam- Banaghar Links is the stupidest anime name I have ever heard. This show is still disjointed and boring.

Hunter x Hunter- Gon gives no fucks about the floor of the areana, Killua is still my favorite darkness child, and yay beating up the handicapped!

Naruto Shippuden- yeah that was pretty terrible. I should try to say something nice. Uh, it was fun seeing a smol, happy Sasuke instead of the brooding one we always get? That's all I got

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So today I finished watching the new dub of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R. Really fantastic what they did here. Also makes me appreciate the old dub a lot, it's cut up here and there but it did go a good job getting the primary parts of the story across.

He's got great taste though. Haman, side stepping crazy ass Reccoa, Nanai, his only "Char what the fuck" moment is fucking Quess.

He was using her for her abilities and didn't give a shit about her.

Nanai is great though.

Amuro had better waifus. Fraw, Sayla, Beltorchika. Chan sucks though

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Play some ARMS!

I did, although only very briefly. It was the last thing I played just before they closed up shop, so I got literally one match in, and it was kind of frantic to even do it so there was no getting acclimated to the controls or anything. I got my ass kicked the first round, second round was more competitive but I still lost. Definitely seemed like it could be real cool once you get a feel for how it plays. From what I overheard it seemed to be a favorite among most of the other people who played it.

Also got to play Bomberman and Puyo Puyo Tetris. Too many people playing Splatoon, so I just watched that.

Oh yeah, also I played Zelda.

Replace Rosamia with Fa.

Uso had a pretty good taste too.
I didn't exactly have that in any kind of meaningful order. Rosamia knew how to dress. Regarding Uso I think the women were more thrown at him and then fridged than he chose them consciously. Shit how dare I forget Emma fucking Sheen.
Emma_Sheen.png

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Catching up.

Unicorn really needs more to it. Really doesn't help I haven't seen the other UC shows.

Gon and Killua too good. Wait, Rihelvelt was foaming at the mouth! So that's not a TV thing, Toei just refuses to let it happen in One Piece. What the hell Toei?

I didn't exactly have that in any kind of meaningful order. Rosamia knew how to dress. Regarding Uso I think the women were more thrown at him and then fridged than he chose them consciously. Shit how dare I forget Emma fucking Sheen.
Emma_Sheen.png

Emma the best.

the shot of her body levitatting right before Gryps fires fucked with me hard back in the day.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
People have frothed at the mouth in One Piece before. I think Toei doesn't do it because...less effort to animate?

it happens all the time in the manga.
It happened when Usopp scared Perona into unconsciousness
Spoilers for non Toonami viewers
It happened when Coby nearly got killed by Sakazuki only to get saved by Shanks
It happens anytime someone uses Conqueror's Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom