• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
By this part of Gundam's history, the white mobile suit is a legend or a nightmare for both sides, depend who you ask/the writing.

B.K.

I'm looking forward to seeing what all that with young Banagher was about. I only watched three or four OVAs, but I'm going to assume at this point that they were making him into a Cyber Newtype.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
the politics was still confusing, but less so than before

I think I will keep watching though, if only for the kickass animation

Moaradin

I don't think anything about this show is complex or anything. I'm just clearly missing vital information by not watching the previous Gundam shows.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This show is on way too late for the amount of brainpower it asks from me

That's the problem with airing Gundam around this time.
It needs your attention, and when it's this late it's hard to focus.
Plus, we're all reacting.

cntr

Banned
Think of Unicorn as being like Metal Gear Solid 4. You can get the plot without it, but it'll make a lot more sense if you know what happened before.

Mik317

By this part of Gundam's history, the white mobile suit is a legend or a nightmare for both sides, depend who you ask/the writing.

this is the most interesting thing as it is a neat handwave as to why most gundams are hax as fuck from what little Ive seen of the franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom