• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashby

It's hard to classify exactly since he does get turned on by power and potential, but there's one shot a little later on that pretty much confirms:
<<yes>>.

Gross. I've read up through most of the Greed Island arc and I was starting to like Hisoka.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm hoping people don't react for the upcoming part and just take it all in till its done. Trust me you will absolutely know when it starts and ends.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gross. I've read up through most of the Greed Island arc and I was starting to like Hisoka.

Greed Island is where it happens.
It may have been anime only, not sure. It's right when Hisoka joins the group IIRC.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
On the other hand Hisoka tries to sleep with Machi, so you could probably just say he's an omnisexual or something overall. Dude just doesn't give a fuck (or he wants to give all the fucks.)

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
For those wondering about Hisoka he's basically pansexual and aroused by those that can possible give him an entertaining and fulfilling fight even if it could cost him his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom