• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JanFeb17| Super Saiyan Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a really humble and kind fellow to not completely lose their shit seeing two nobodies show up and master what he's been trying to learn for so long.

Crocodile

So this teacher character was aware of who these kids were all this time? Was he following them - i.e. their meeting in Heavens Arena wasn't an accident?

Also I guess Leorio hasn't learned Nen yet? Dude's screwed then unless he gets it later.

LOL get rekt again Zushi

pirata

They both end with "-a" and I'm a few beers in.

Where is that Kilua dude, anyway? I haven't been able to catch it every few weeks.

Shit, just realized I got the names mixed up again. I meant...the guy with the red eyes.

Kuratika! That's him! Why do all these names end in "-a"?

I mean, a kid that can use nen is already pretty fucking incredible. This is like being disappointed with being a billionaire just cuz there's someone richer than you.

AND he didn't kill himself. Fantastic.

He has my respect even more now. I have a character I can identify with. Too bad he's not a main character.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Now comes the main event
The moment we've all been waiting for!

Madhouse, do your thing!

Now that's a wrestling entrance

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
KURAPIKA SHOUTOUT!!!!!!!!!111

HNNNGGGG

MY BOYYYY

tumblr_ng10ptODRz1u4u2ijo3_500.gif

COME BACK TO ME!!! :(

I really can't wait until the next arc.

Crocodile

Sigh it was obvious pretty early in the episode but its a shame most of this fight won't start till next week.

Also LOL at this WWE entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom